The Library, the largest block in the ground floor is very spacious and measures 751 sq.m. with adequate reading facilities for 200 users at a time. It has a comprehensive collection of books and periodicals, both Indian and Foreign to meet the demands of the students from undergraduate to research level. Presently library has a collection of over 79,556 volumes of books on different disciplines and also subscribes about 152 periodicals. The Library is equipped with bar-code technology for computerized circulation system since 2000. The digital library has 22 computer systems with internet and printing facilities.
||Mrs. A. Parimaladevi
||Mrs. A. Sowmiya
- The Library is automated to facilitate day-to-day operations and has 34 computers.
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) facility is installed to ensure vigilance and security.
- All library facilities, supported by expert assistance, are available for the students and faculty on all working days.
- All the students and faculty of the College are eligible for membership of the library.
- Campes ilib software is used for Library Automation.
- All the books are bar-coded in the library and barcode laser scanners are used in the circulation counter for book transaction.
- 34 systems of Intel Core i3 2nd Generation Processors with 4GB RAM are installed.
- Broad Band Internet connection & Wi-Fi facilities are available
- Institutional Membership in,
- INFLIBNET, Ahmedabad
- DELNET, New Delhi.
- NDLI (National Digital Library of India)
||9.00 AM - 5.30 PM
||9.00 AM - 1.00 PM
||9.00 AM – 5.00 PM
||Monday - Friday
||10.00 AM – 4.00 PM
- Studies in History
- Medieval History Journal
- Indian Historical Review
- Journal of Entrepreneurship
- Indian Economic & Social History Review
- Vikalpa: Journal for Decision Makers
An integral part of the college library is the digital library with broadband connection. The digital library has 22 terminals with internet and printing facilities.
Institutional Membership in,